Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crazy girl

So I am sending my first written words into space. Wishfully thinking it will find its way to your computer, your mind and your eyes. Whoever you will be. But it is weird. Writing to space. Maybe the words will endlessly float, alone, with no purpose what so ever, lost. Why would I choose to start a blog? To think smugly that people would want to read this thing about me. These things about me.

Ok, straightening my back, positioning my chair and screen, stretching my fingers and arms....Here I go. I can do this! People will like it! And if they don't? Well....then I'll just be the crazy confused girl wondering were my words do end up.

1 comment:

  1. haha! this is pretty much the same as my first blog entry. cool.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails