Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hungry

We don’t do hungry, very well. One of us always explodes under the pressure of wanting food. We both are fiery tempered people. We can argue about the teeniest things on earth.

Even on our Honeymoon we had a sprout argue…..(don’t get me started on this one.)

And today while getting ready, working hard and HUNGRY (we don’t have anything in the house, but we are planning to eat in town) we seem to not be able to do it without a scream. This time it’s was me that lost my temper. It even included a slamming door; a falling mattress and a scared cat…..(don’t get me started on this one either.)

Then we laugh because someone says something stupid. The we remember we were angry so we go back at being angry…me typing rigorously on my laptop and my husband folding the washing while slamming each clothing folded on the bed. (He is so sweet….ow, no I forgot, I am angry!)

When it’s time we sit silently in the car…we need to go in to town to buy stuff for our holiday (and to eat). Not an awkward silent per se just a ….precaution silence.

Finally we decide with a few words we will first eat something.

After a few bites we are laughing and talking totally forgetting we were mad and back to being the best of friends…..
Conclusion:

Food makes you forgetful.... 

Note:
(And do food - shopping always!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails