Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mad lady behind the wheel!!!!!

There I am at not even 1.57m long (like 5.5 feet long) uuuh short, I just make it over the steering wheel. Riding in our
old, grey, but reliable VOLVO. Far to big for me to ever see the back properly (When I feel a bump, I know I went too far back), actually that applies to the front to, I always feel like trailer trash while driving it (maybe do to the fact I look the part on my days off), and the inside is our personal dumpsite. But even under those circumstances I still drive at my best. People feel save while driving with me in the car. They say that I look (so maybe, over) confident and I actually drive like a bloke. And THAT is the only time I actually tolerate a comparison between me and a bloke.

But alas, the police think otherwise. There on the lookout for people like me. The menaces of the streets we want to feel save on.
Yes. I got a letter in the post. A speeding ticket! I had the nerve to drive.....yes wait for it.... I dared to drive:

4KM (2.4miles) over the speed limit!

I know. I feel ashamed. There goes my good reputation. Sigh.
Hopefully soon people will feel save again, whilst this mad lady drives their streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails