Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

"People who live in glass houses (or bubbles) should not throw stones (or anything heavy) and should get dressed in the basement¨

So I still reaaaaally need to learn this one. I think it’s one of the hardest things NOT to do. Why? Because all the weird, bad, annoying, overall negative points you posses are easier to see in other people. Leaving you with radar abilities to detect those things and comment them. My husband recognizes those incidents far to well.




¨I am lazy. My husband is lazy. I say please clean that up. He says: WHAT ABOUT THE GLOBAL AMOUNT OF RUBBLE BEHIND YOU?¨

¨His appearance. I say, you need to shave. He just looks at me.¨

¨My husband on not liking mushrooms. Honey, really you should try to eat mushrooms. Maybe if you have a go at it you will really like them. Please, for me…..try a little mushroom. Don’t be like that. Look….helicopter sounds…..open your mouth. Come on then. My husband: would you like to try a piece of my fish. Me: NO, I told you that a million times. I don’t like fish! Right, back to the mushroom. Sweety, please try a piece…... ¨

¨HUSBAND!!! Yes, dear? YOU ARE ALWAYS LATE! ALWAYS! GET MOVING. Yes dear. WE ARE LATE! HURRY UP. Yes dear. HONEY! HURRY. Yes dear. TIK TOK TIK TOK. IT IS GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT THEY WON’T INVITE US AGAIN! Yes dear. Any time later: Love, I am ready…..why aren’t you dressed yet? Me: I don’t know what to wear. Husband: YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THEM WHY WE ARE ALWAYS LATE!¨

Anyway. I am still Ill. Not getting better. Yesterday I even threw up the minute I entered the door. I need to see a doctor if I don’t get better soon. That reminds me of another "People who live in glass houses (or bubbles) should not throw stones or anything heavy and should get dressed in the basement¨ story.

Hubby has a headache. GO TO THE DOCTOR PLEASE. Hubby: you have been Ill for a week now…..I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails