Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Perfect girls

You all know them. Those perfect girls. The ones that make it seem so easy. The ones that no matter when, where or what they are doing they still look perfect. Act perfect, well actually are perfect.
So yesterday, all snotty and horrible looking, I had to pick up my husband from work. And without wearing a bra or actually any support whatsoever, wherever, I started driving.
Waiting for my husband I parked in between a row of cars. And off course there happened to be this perfect girl sitting in one of those cars. Crap. When people walk past us, my ugliness will even be more obvious. I was loathing her and thinking of all the horrible things I could to her to make her disappear. Suddenly she gets out of her car. Her long slim legs, her flat waist, her perky boobies walk towards my car. CRAP, CRAP enormous crap!
She yawned when she walked my way and her perfect face turned in to the face of someone being possessed. It was kind of ugly and it made me feel better. But then she looks right at me and she smiles! This perfect smile, a non judge mental smile while she walks past my car. And I feel guilty. Thinking of all those horrible things, I thought of.

CRAP.

I should make more effort when I leave the house.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Life sucks sometimes!! Just take comfort in the fact that it also happens to me and many others. =D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails