Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Button mirror

We were¨ een beetje dom¨....Yes, we were a little dumb!

I finally finished my mirror today. For a few weeks now I had the plan to spice the mirror up my husband and I bought together with a side table we really loved. I was actually planning to decorate the mirror entirely but this just suited me better. I just love the result. It will hang in the hallway resulting in the mirror being a spectacular welcoming for anyone that loves creative beauties.

So, this was the idea; I wanted to show my button mirror on my blog and also to change my blog picture in to something else. The mirror would be perfect and we only had to find a way to include the blog title.

We, my brother in law and I were talking about writing it reverse and hang it opposite the mirror and then take a picture of it. Ok, that was dumb because we could easily write on the mirror….(we had a real epiphany moment there.)

Lipstick would be perfect and was all we needed. But because we still had the whole reverse thing in our head, we ended up writing the blog title in reverse…..and we only figured it out when we finally made a picture that we shouldn’t have done that.



Bugger that was dumb! We spoiled my lovely lipstick and we still didn’t have the result we wanted.

After a few laughs we tried again….and VOILA…my new blog picture.

My brother in law loves the camera also:

































Thank you for helping!!

Kus,
Je schoonzus xxx                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails