Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A lazzzzzzy day

Sorry for not posting on Friday and Saturday….

Friday was a busy day at work. I had painful feet from all the running around. But the pain just got worse after 40 min of running at the fitness club. I think I did not do anything interesting that evening. I was just looking forward to the weekend…….

And we have been so utterly lazy this weekend. I don’t think I left the sofa and Husband  the orange chair. (Despaired Alana had to look for another place to sleep) But we are allowed to hang about a bit. Every evening we have had something and normally our weekends are packed to. So this weekend was our first weekend in ages without any appointments and we took advantage of this. Lovely!

That does mean I haven’t got anything interesting to say today.

The four readers of my blog will excuse me from not posting everyday anymore.

But what to write today???
Blank!

This is how lazy I am today!

So…..LAZY pictures it is!

Conclusion: I wish I was a cat....or squirrel....hmmm. Enjoying my blanket!
 
 
 







4 comments:

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails