Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paintings

My cough is limited to the mornings and evenings. My throat is back to its normal size and the claw, biting, stinging creatures have moved out. The bugger snot monster found another cave to hide in so my nose doesn’t drip liking a leaking tap anymore. My ears popped open and that was a special relieve making my head feel normal again. My voice is no longer a whisper….my husband misses my softer voice already. And last but not least my sick, frumpy sick outfits can be stored away. I am cured. Well nearly.

(I haven’t smoked a cigarette since Saturday….will I be able to keep it up? I will keep you posted about this one)

We had a busy day on wednesday, with lots of creative moments. Like when I tried to be artistic and made two ¨paintings¨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails