Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I hate nature and love buttons

I had to look this up because I really did not know the translation. But I have an extra day off (yes….again!) this weekend due to NL: met Pinksteren EN: at Whitsun. Yesterday I helped my mom move to here beautiful new house. It was a real delight helping her and her ¨man friend¨ (lol) shaping and making a home of the furniture. At the end of the day it felt homey and cozy and all a home should feel like.

Congratulations mom. I love your home. We hope you will have a terrific time while living there.

The sun is shining today. It’s hot and lovely. Still I am indoors. My throat is closed up and hurting. This is a wonderful outcome of my yearly hay fever. Ow I do love nature right now. Pff.

Instead of enjoying the sun outside I made some fun inside making these bracelets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails