Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

4 weeks – 12 times –480 minutes = …. kilo’s and ….centimeters?

I want to lose weight. I have many reasons for wanting this. And today I made a real effort to achieve that,
because I entered a slim belly test.

They needed 100 people to test this method. A method of training which concentrates on the belly area and where they promise you to lose at least 2.5 centimeters up to 23 centimeters around the waist and train the rest of your body. We need to where a stomach belt and train for a month and about 40 min. a time. Charlotte, my husband and I are one of the lucky ones to be able to do this.

In a month time we will find out how many kilo’s and centimeters we lost starting on Monday 31st of May.

It’s so exciting. I really hope we will see results. I promise you all a before and after picture of me on 25th June. 2nd of July.  (Without Photoshop!)

I will post you every week on Friday our week results.

1 comment:

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails