Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

It’s quiet on the other side

That is what we sing at football games, when the other team is losing, although it’s also very quiet writing into space. Someone asked me, what I liked about that. My answer:

It’s my diary that will last forever. A chance to document my feelings and experiences and when I am old and need reading glasses and have grand children, I can read back (and laugh)
Isn’t that marvellous?
And then it doesn’t matter if people read your blog…if you do read my blog PLEASE COMMENT!
But no I am kidding…I am writing for myself…and my closest friends and family….
And others: SO PLEASE COMMENT!

1 comment:

  1. Lieve Sarah
    Creatieve schoondochter van mij...bedankt voor je sleutel ik hoop dat het voor mij ook een sleutel zal zijn voor andere tijden. Het boek over Olga het olifantje vind ik helemaal te gek en ik zal het met veel plezier voor lezen aan mijn kleinkinderen! Ik vind het mooi zoals je schrijft over je mams en natuurlijk schrijf je voor jezelf en je zal er veel aan hebben. Want schrijven maakt je hoofd leeg en geeft ruimte voor alle dingen die op je pad komen! Ik ben trots op je meid en ik hou van je.
    Veel liefs en een dikke kus van je schoonmams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails