Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Keys

Alana loves parcels as much as I do.
Today I got the lovely keys I bought. I love old keys.

When I was about 9 I found an old huge key and I was very proud of it. Because of my find I wanted to become an archeologist. That summer I went around the neighborhood in search of old archeological finds. Collecting old pieces of plates and even bones I found. I saved it all in a shoebox. I can also remember it only lasted for a summer and I don’t know what happened to my key.
 


But the love for keys never ended. They remind me of secret gardens, diaries, old cabinets, keys to the heart and everything mysterious.

Husband was watching soccer so I made a key necklace instead.


1 comment:

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails