Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

7 + 7 Summer Lovelies

When the sun shines I have more smiles to share. The winter makes me blue; the short, cold days, snow and hale. I even made up a whole ¨I hate snow song¨ due to the many months it snowed last winter and as entertaining whilst we didn’t have a cd player in the car. I do wish the bath will be installed before the upcoming winter so I can take a hot bath after a cold winter’s day.
What am I babbling about? It is summer. Yeah! The sun is shining, summer has started and the light makes me happy.

These things I love about summer too:
1. The beach. Blue water, white sands, parasols, the salty air, bathing suits, sunglasses, sandcastles.


2. Watermelon. Not only the lovely complementary colors but also the sweet watery taste. Hmmm.


3. BBQ’s. Friends, lovely food, eating outside.


4. Popsicles. Hmmm. Yummy!

5. A sprinkler waterfall. My husband made this for me in the summer of 2008.



6. Pedicures, manicures and colored nails. Your feet and hands need to look pretty in the summer.



7. Outdoor naps. Being Laaaazy!



8. Reading loads of books. Need I say more? I LOVE reading. And I want these books!!


9. Riding a bike...


10. Homemade ice tea and lemonade.



11. Late night walks and evenings in the garden with candles.



12. Swimming. I love water.



13. Summer Rain....walking through it and splashing in puddles.





14. Boat rides. So romantic....sigh



What do you love about the summer?

1 comment:

  1. aww this is great! I LOVE SUMMER RAIN, and I I've never been on a romantic boat ride, sigh. Needs to happen though at sometime! I love this post by the way, so great :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails