Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Garden Bench

Husband did do such a great job today and yesterday! He cleaned the tiles that we will give a way this week as we have decided to retile the garden. Tomorrow he will remove them together with the flower boxes as they will also go. They flower boxes are used as a litter box by the neighborhood cats….GROSE!

Meaning…

Maybe more garden posts this week……

And…

I am in LOVE with our bench we transformed in a huge garden pot….

So….

Instead our DIY bench pot:




And then we ran out of lavender….so we have to buy some more. For now we are protecting the earth with two garden gnomes and a pot from the cats .......

¨Our garden bench pot¨



3 comments:

  1. oh my! I've never seen something like that before! haha SO adorable! Stuff like this makes me wish I didn't live in an apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove your DIY bench!!!! I want one toooooooo!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one for my yard! That's so cute!! (love the little gnomes in there too!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails