Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

SUPRISE

I threw Husband a SURPRISE party yesterday as this upcoming Thursday my husband will turn 30.
I wanted to celebrate this in a huge way. It did not turn out huge or that glamorous as I hoped but it was intimate and with the people we both love. That in the end is the most important thing.

My husband never had a real birthday party and can really tell a sad tale whenever we talk about birthdays. It’s no one’s fault. He couldn’t handle the stress when he was younger and because his birthday was smack in the summer Holiday most people were ON holiday so most people did not come. So they celebrated Husbands birthday on the same day as his younger brother eleven days earlier. This resulted in a tiny trauma because people brought a present for his brother but forgot about him….Poor husband.

With that in mind I organized a Children’s Party. Apart from the colder weather in comparison with the previous days and the party crashers aka wasps….the party was a blast. And Husband never saw it coming…..we all lie so well.




2 comments:

  1. i love celebrating with the people i love and the people who love me! the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we had him fooled, haha XD

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails