Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

I am in LOVE!!

I love all kind of music. And when I say I like it all I really mean it all. I like songs. So every song has a chance with me. If the flirtation turns into love it usually means a lifetime relationship as I consider myself very music monogamous. I am on the other hand not very monogamous when it comes to albums. They tend to disappoint me and this happened the first time I got Lady Gaga’s CD for Christmas of a good friend. It was not what I expected. Off course I loved the songs that made me want her CD in the first place but I could not get into her other songs. The flirtation ended and we parted…until ¨Alejandro¨ showed his face. I reckoned it could not hurt to have another go.

Now for the past two days I and Lady Gaga have a real sexy thing going on. The love is stronger than ever. I don’t understand why I did not recognize the potential the first time. But that doesn’t matter. I am in love…..with Lady Gaga’s album. Maybe even a first concert worth kind of love??? Ow that means shopping for an outrageous outfit!!!







Which one would I be able to find in size L?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails