Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ramblings #3

I am sitting yet again....the whole standing up while doing the whole internet thing doesn’t suit me.

The neighbor has been listening to horrible music…..really loud. It’s a mix between Hawaiian or Indonesian and cheesy love songs ….

The past few days I have been busy with our house. I tend to forget that. So now all the washing is done, husband hanged some paintings that still needed to be hanged and a lamp was moved upstairs. I cleaned and we have decided on a few things that will make the process of finishing our house easier. I will promise to give you a tour around the house when its ¨finished¨….well by finished I mean more finished than it is now…...

Tonight two of my friends will stay over for dinner. I love dinner guests. Well I like dressing up the table but I tend to get a little stressed out about the menu. Today I will have a Tortilla Wrap night. Everyone can make their own wrap. Delicious and easy. I will post it later today.
FINALLY….the music has stopped.

Ow wait…nope….it started again.

Alana was trapped in the shed….again! After an hour she started crying like mad! Poor thing. She does not learn though. It is her fifth time she did it. Know she is sprawled on the floor in a very unlady like manner….

































I have a week to make my first bridal button bouquet. It’s for my cousin. I am making it at as a gift. I will keep you posted off course……

I am listening to my own music now: The whip it soundtrack. I LOVE movie soundtracks…..

But still the sound of Hawaiian – tinged music is bouncing of the walls….sigh.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm whip it . . . love that movie!

    the man-friend and i spent all day yesterday cleaning the apt. it's so amazing how when the place is clean you actually want to KEEP it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower, you have a lovely blog! *follows* and a very adorable cat :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails