Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dinner Friends




Having friends over for dinner equals lots of fun!!

Make your own wrap:


The leftovers were thrown into one big pot by me as I love to play with food…something I have done since I was little. I do admit it looks disgusting!!! A couple of embarrassing read ugly pictures came from it that I will not show you…..if you saw it yesterday (when one of the pictures were still on here) you were lucky .....or not....

The dessert ended a lovely meal.....but not our lovely evening as we continued talking all through the evening.


Thank you ladies! Love you! See u both soon!!
Kisses and hugs. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no thank you!!! It was delicious!!!!!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails