Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whimsical gardens

Yesterday Danny’s cousin birthday took place in a beautiful garden.

Our own garden is been taken over by weeds.
We heard the neighbor working on the front garden today and we kind of wished she would do our front and back garden to. Because I have severe hay fever and Danny just doesn’t enjoy garden work. So we have to start thinking of a low maintenance garden. Probably with lots of pots with herbs that don’t bother me. And if possible we need to think of a way to minimalize the weeds growing in between the paving. We also plan on making a plank bridge in the water as a 2 by 6 addition to the garden.

But for now, whimsical garden pictures (weheartit) that we would love to create if I wouldn’t suffer from puffy eyes, itchy throat, nose, ears and palate, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness from the medication every spring, summer and autumn and my husband would have green fingers. But also secret gardens, fairy gardens and ¨the huge gardens and the big house to go with it¨ gardens.

2 comments:

  1. I want to live there!!! I really need to win that lottery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails