Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ramblings # 2


I am sitting on the sofa with Charlotte and Husband. They are watching telly and I am on my beloved laptop.

I forgot to tell you that the mystery parcel turned out to be not so mysterious.....it was a box with more aprons. I forgot that I bought them to. Now I have loads of aprons and I am not sure what to do with them yet. Oops.

Yesterday we stacked our mantel piece with books. Doesn’t it look great!?

Today we started on our week of walking the treadmill. I feared I would have to run but we were allowed to walk fast to. I really enjoyed my time at the fitness club today. A funny note; the man that treated us bad last week was very sweeeeeeeeeeeeet today. We complained last week after a very different treatment on Wednesday and Friday. We told them that we did not like the way we were treated on Monday. Apparently he learned something because today he was scared to leave our side. It was funny and good he showed some good will and effort not to lose his job, hihi.

World Championship Soccer: Netherlands – Denmark. We won with 2-0 today. But…I did not watch. I shopped while everyone else watched the game. Nobody was in town so I had the shops all to myself and bought some lovely things. I REALLY LOVE SOCCER!!!

We are still on the sofa.

I love pasta. Charlotte and husband to.

I am sleepy now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails