Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A laptop can not be vacuumed!

My computer broke…

Ok. I will be honest. I broke it!

I vacuumed my laptop. (shame) Yes. I read on the internet you could do that. You know…to clean the bugger! Mine was getting hot and annoyingly loud. So without asking husband I just did it. And my fan broke!

This made it even hotter and my laptop just said ¨poof¨…

It took awhile to get it up and running again.

Now I have about three weeks to catch up upon but off course I did not keep track. So instead only a couple of highlights of the past three weeks. I would not want to bore you…..

Without further ado…
Button Bouquet

My button bouquet was wrapped and packet and delivered. The bride was very pleased.






DIY lamp Tutorial













We saw a lamp in the shops simular to this one found online and we thought we could make one to.

      

We hanged a hook on the ceiling and made a string that could hang from it. We bought a (skippy ball) bouncy ball and hanged it using the string and hook.















 We covered the bouncy ball with glue. Use gloves! Then we started wrapping the string around the ball.









Cover this with either wallpaper glue or a flower and water paste.  
Make sure every piece of string is covered by the paste. Let this dry.











If you need to make a second layer do this when the first layered string is semi-dry.

It was so much fun making this!

And instead of paying 120 euro’s we made one for less than 5 euro’s!

 
DIY Bookcase picture Tutorial

We changed our bookcase. We painted the walls and bought a beautiful television cabinet.

 Bottom one. (See also sofa pictures at the end of this post.)

To go with that we wanted a more elegant way to show my husband’s collection: fantasy books.
The pictures explain everything. If you do have questions, please let me know.



Purple button crochet bouquet




Summer evenings

When the weather is calm and the sun on its way down the hot air balloons go up to fly the skies. 

1 comment:

  1. wow, druk maandje zeg. Wat een pech met die laptop zeg. Ik doe dat zelf ook de computer stofzuigen, gelukkig nog nooit iets vernield per ongeluk. Wat een schitterende bank zeg!
    Ik vind die 'ugly betty' bril echt een stuk mooier dan die grote brillen waar je tegenwoordig iedereen mee ziet. Ik heb ook nog een onopvallend, smal montuur... maar dan wel mooi wijnrood. :P

    groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails