Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding Button Bouquet 2

I actually finished!

It was brutal though. My fingers are covered in glue, tired of the wiring and stung by needles to many times, ouch.

But I am so happy!!!

First of all. Check out Lulu and the Locket! It’s a cute blog I actually accidently stumbled upon and it gave me the color inspiration I needed.



It was this bouquet that helped me finish this bouquet in one day. Aren’t the pictures and the flowers stunning? Thank you Lulu and the Locket!

So here goes. Forgive me...the pictures aren't really nicely made. It’s because my camera was nearly empty so I just took a few. I hope it gives the right impression though.

My Wedding Button Bouquet.
















8 comments:

  1. Ik vind het resultaat echt supermooi! En die kleurencombinatie is echt perfect. Echt heel knap gemaakt.

    groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh it's beautiful, thank you so much for your sweet words! That bouquet is a little bit of heaven - if you need any more inspiration take a look at www.jobarnesvintage.com she made my antique headdress for my wedding and she also does vintage bouquets! If you look in her brides section I'm there under March 2010 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lulu and the Locket! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW a lot of work but so amazing! I haven't seen something so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Eloise in NY for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JEEZIL PETES, that's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails