Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Massage

Today I got a massage, sitting on a bench under a tree. A girl reckoned I needed to relax more and get some blinders so I couldn’t see the other children on the school yard. Now it is my task to pay attention off course and be alert about the things around me.

But today most children had gone home because of QUEENS DAY tomorrow. Parents picked them up early because tomorrow we start at 6 in the morning selling our attic junk.

So I could relax a little and that was perfect combined with a lovely massage. I settled myself on the bench and the girl started on my shoulders. Her friend decided she would organize the entertainment. Trying to climb in a tree….and that made me get up and rescue her….because she was stuck….end massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails