Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ramblings # 1



I love popcorn. I love sweet popcorn. And I am eating a whole bag of microwave popcorn right now.

I am in bed while my stomach hurts from a bladder infection I am suffering from. Yes a wonderful start of the weekend. Although the popcorn really is.

The mysterious parcel remains a mystery for now as I still haven’t received it. Argh!

Today the children drew a lovely chalk drawing on the blackboard saying for Miss Serwa (instead of Sarah) Melt! So cute.

I need glasses. Although it is very hard to find that one pair of special glasses that will suit any mood, outfit, facial expression, hairdo …. Every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year……… I have three pair of sunglasses to survive the summer…brown, black and brownish black and I would love to have a red, blue and green pair to …..How will I ever find one pair of glasses that will suit everything? It’s not an easy task! Actually: it is nearly impossible……

My ¨mother’s day¨ drawing is beautiful!!! I am really happy with it. I will frame it and hang it up in my ¨button¨ room.

I received another pretty vintage apron. Yeah!

I finished my bag of popcorn.



And I have red toenails.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reflection on the post! Thank you very much for reading and commenting! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails